For more information:
We are an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Pasadena is part of the Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc., a network of 295 leagues and over 200,000 members located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Great Britain.
The Junior League of Pasadena empowers women to break barriers in order to build their futures and strengthen their communities.
Benefits of Membership
- By joining the Junior League of Pasadena you have the opportunity to impact on our community, receive training in many areas, to network with other dynamic women, and to forge lifelong friendships.
- Leadership, organizational, volunteer & community issue based training. The Junior League of Pasadena is committed to developing the potential of women. We strive to make sure you receive training not only to perform your volunteering activities within the League, but also to become a leader in our community. Many of our members have taken the skills and knowledge learned through the League and through our programs to participate on the Board of Directors of non-profit and for-profit organizations throughout the Greater Pasadena area. Members applaud our League for providing training opportunities in areas that will help them excel in their professional, personal and family lives.
- Networking and social opportunities. Junior League of Pasadena members live in all corners of the Greater Pasadena community. Members’ lives are enriched by the diverse and broad base of individuals, backgrounds, talents, contacts and friendships that develop through shared experiences in training, leading and volunteering.
- An opportunity to make a positive and lasting impact on the lives of individuals in our community. All Junior League of Pasadena Active and Provisional members volunteer in a variety of League community projects. There are volunteer opportunities to fit all schedules, interests, talents and abilities.
- Decision-making ability to determine the focus, direction, operation, and projects of a non-profit entity. Unlike most other non-profit volunteers, Junior League members are “owners” of the organization, lead it, having voting rights, and ultimately determine the type and quality of community services provided by the organization.